【Deal with personal information】
Definition of personal information
Purpose of use of personal information
The personal information provided in this inquiry will be used for answering inquiries,providing information based on the contents of inquiries, analysis, and improving sites and services.
1. Responding to the contents of this website and various inquiries from customers (contents,service details,etc.)
2. Activities for solution proposals (analysis of customer needs, development of products and services, evaluation collection / analysis, proposal activities, etc.)
3. Provision of various information (direct mail, smartphone application, telephone / fax, Web, SNS, etc.)
4. Information on updates related to this website and events hosted by the Teijin Group
5. Analysis of browsing history of this website, improvement of interface
6. Other purposes that were notified and agreed upon each time the acquisition was made.
Provision of personal information to third parties
We will provide no personal information to any third party unless we have obtained individual consent or if there are special provisions in laws and regulations.
Acquisition of personal information by cookie
This website uses an industry standard technology called “cookies” that identifies your computer so that you can use it more conveniently when you visit it again. Cookies are recorded on your computer and can identify you, but you cannot identify yourself unless you enter your personal information. If you want to disable cookies You can disable cookies by changing the settings of your web browser, but as a result. You may not be able to use some functions of the services on the website.
Safety management measures
Teijin shall make every effort to prevent the loss, destruction, alteration, leaking of or illegal access to personal information. As measures for security management of all personal information, Teijin shall appoint a person who supervises personal information protection within the Group and establish the appropriate system to ensure the effectiveness of the security management. At the same time, Teijin shall inculcate the policy on its corporate directors, officers and employees through education.
Inquiries regarding the handling of personal information
For requests for disclosure, etc. (disclosure, correction, deletion, suspension of use, etc.), opinions, questions, complaints, and other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact us using the form on this site
Change in handling of personal information
Teijin shall review the operational status regarding the handling of personal information as appropriate and ensure continuous improvement, and may change the handling of this personal information as necessary.
SSL (Secure Socket Layer)
This website uses SSL as a security measure for sending customers’ personal information to prevent leakage of information flowing on the Internet.
This website keeps access logs in order to use the Google Analytics service provided by Google Inc.